What is success? You may ask. Well, there’re too many definitions that you can hardly immerse yourself with. However, there’s one thing all the greats agree on! And that is, SUCCESS only comes by persevering despite failure.
Here are some quotes to inspire you to succeed in the face of failures, setbacks, and obstacles.
1.”Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston S. Churchill
2. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”
– Colin R. Davis
3. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
– Henry David Thoreau
Before continuing further, take this 21 days to a New You today. Watch the affirmations to wealth, health and happiness and come out stronger as steel comes out of iron.
4. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”
– Chris Grosser
5. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”
– Jim Rohn
6. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
7. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
– Thomas J. Watson
– Tony Robbins
9. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
10.“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
– Bruce Lee
11. “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–It is: Try to please everybody.”
– Herbert Bayard Swope
12.”Fall seven times and stand up eight.”
– Japanese Proverb